Thursday 31 December 2015

My Favourite 5 Xmas Cards 2015

Hi,

Sorry i haven't been around for since before Xmas, but there is a good reason - Alan, Harrison and I flew to Dubai on 17th December, where we spent 3 nights, then we joined a cruise ship and visited Oman, Abu Dhabi and back to Dubai, where we flew home on 28th, and since then Harrison has been struggling with jet lag, waking up at somewhere between 4 and 5 every morning - i'll show you some photo's on my next post.

I'm entering the lovely Debby's annual Favourite Xmas Cards Of The Year

One - Scoop



I love the layout and i have used it again recently for Harrison's Birthday Card, plus i love kraft



Warm Wishes Reindeer



I have a real soft spot for old Penny Blacks and this one is from 1997


Waddle In The Puddle



I love the Monochrome look of this card and this image is also so easy and quick to colour in too

Angel Praying



Another Monochrome card, but i love using the Memory Box snowflake circles to frame an image


Cozy Cottage



Alan thinks this is the best card i've ever made, it was lucky it was sent to his Dad then ;-)

I hope you like the collection, i've come up with ?

Thanks for looking and for any comments you would like to leave, would be most grateful, luv Sam x

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Great selections and happy new years

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all beautiful Sam, Happy New Year,Wishing you all the best for 2016
Kevin xx

kay said...

Fab selection of cards Sam, hope H catches up with sleep soon and Happy new year x

Greta said...

Your work is gorgeous! I especially love the Waddle In The Puddle--cute & beautiful!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad you had a fun time. Great selection of cards. Happy New Year x

Janice said...

A lovely selection of cards Sam, great crafting as always. I I've the kitty one you sent me and also that old PB reindeer, he's so cute! Hope the holiday was fab and that you have a fantastic 2016. Happy New Year, Jx

Sarah said...

A fantastic collection Sam. Wishing you good health and happiness in 2016 xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection Sam, it sound like you had a wonderful break, I hope Harrison has recovered from his jet lag.
Pauline
x

scrappymo! said...

These are all gorgeous! I can see why you love them...

Can you drop me an email at scrappymo1@gmail.com
I need to let everyone who applied for the guest designer spots know that they are all accepted. Email with team details will come out shortly...soon as I create a group distribution list!

Thanks
Maureen